Editude recently announced the release of their LON-LAT Connection Kit for Cinema 4D that allows you to create the always useful geographical location connection animations on a globe in Cinema 4D. The Kit consists of a plugin and a library of cities around the world, and globes as well.
Editude Video Productions is proud to announce the immediate release of the LON-LAT Connection Kit, a geo-location creation toolkit for Maxon’s Cinema 4D
The LON-LAT Connection Kit for Cinema 4D has 2 vector globes in 110m and 50m resolutions that are pre-rigged for easy setups, and a sweep line object that has an embedded animation system, making it easy to create animated paths around the globe, bouncing from city to city.
This is a really great idea, as it really takes a lot of time off creating these animations -and we all have to create one of these types of globe animations at one point, don’t we?
The Lon-Lat Connection Kit for Cinema 4D retails for roughly $67.00 and can be purchased through Editude here.
What’s included in the Kit:
- The LON-LAT Connection plugin: including thousands of cities around the world.
- The LON-LAT Connection Base Globes
- all v1.x updates are free
LON-LAT Connection Plugin:
- easy selection and creation of locations from a list with thousands of cities
- easy creation of connections between location
- file parsing for creating large amounts of locations and connections
- parametric settings for the created locations and connections
- manuel input of personal lon-lat locations
LON-LAT Connection Library:
- 2 vector globes in 110m and 50m resolutions, rigged for easy setup
- a high resolution natural globe
- sweep line object with embedded animation system
- 5 different markers