Holger Biebrach recently released RegionKing for Cinema 4D. The new tool allows you to set a render region in the viewport and send that region to be rendered at a later time by the C4D render queue.
With RegionKing it is easier than ever to render with CINEMA 4D
RegionKing is a simple tool that can completely change your workflow, allowing you to compare different render settings and render times, shading variants, and lighting setups without disturbing work.
RegionKing gives you simple controls for the render region in the Cinema 4D viewport and allows you to snap a render off to the render queue with a click.
RegionKing for C4D Features:
- easy controls for the render region in the viewport
- send render regions to the renderqueue with one click
- toggle for the render region
- automated incremental save
- automated renderresults folder
- compare different rendersettings and rendertimes
- compare different shading variations
- compare different lightsetups.
- load and keep editing any of the rendered file
RegionKing for CINEMA 4D® requires CINEMA 4D R16 to work, and is on sale right now for $10.00 – Check out RegionKing for Cinema 4D over at c4dstuff.com.