26 more After Effects tricks? Ukramedia’s Sergei Prokhnevskiy might forever go down in conjectural history, as the guy who knows way too many shortcuts and obscure key commands in After Effects. Don’t believe me? Sergei has posted not one, but four tips and tricks tutorials that run through quite a few great things, and a few Ae rarities.
His latest runs through 26 more After Effects tricks where you might know some, while others you might not know, and still others may astound and amaze. These range from effects to keyboard shortcuts. This includes effects tricks for CC Composite, to Vignette, mask feathering, and type along a path, and many more.
You can refresh your memory on the first three below.
Test your knowledge by checking the entire list below, including where they show up in the video.
26 Useful Tricks in After Effects You May Not Know About – Part 4
- 00:26 CC Composite
- 02:43 Sequence Layers
- 04:49 Layer Reveal in Explorer/Finder
- 05:18 Importing Files Into Timeline from Explorer/Finder
- 05:37 Tool Creates Masks
- 06:36 Mask Feather Tool
- 07:55 Mask Opacity
- 08:27 Toggle Masks and Shape Path Visibility
- 09:26 Snapshots
- 11:15 Animating Text Along A Path
- 12:28 New Comp from Selection
- 13:12 Trim Comp to Work Area
- 13:40 Cycle Project Color Depth
- 14:05 Crop Comp to Region of Interest
- 14:31 CC Vignette
- 15:38 Detail Preserving Upscale
- 17:06 Pixel Motion Blur
- 17:59 Show Overlays and Layer Controls in Ram Preview
- 18:48 Increase or Decrease Transformation of Selected Layers
- 20:26 Add or Remove Keyframe at Current Time
- 21:40 Altering Multiple Keyframes
- 23:26 Show only Material Options Property Group
- 24:17 Looping Animation
- 25:52 Convert Audio to Keyframes
- 27:46 Reducing Solids
- 29:38 Save When Starting Render Queue