Mt. Mogrpah’s New After Effects Tool Lets You Add Sounds to Your Animations Easily.
Matt Jylkka (Mt. Mograph) recently released a new tool for After Effects, aptly named BoomBox. The Ae panel offers users an easy way to browse and use sound elements in their compositions.
BoomBox links to an audio library of over 300 sounds, created by an award-winning composer. The AE tool lets you quickly search and find sounds by using search strings or by tags and categories. Hitting a single button will sync the new sounds to your timeline’s current time indicator under a new composition. The extension keeps the comp clean by adding sounds only to its composition, and not the original comp.
- Audio library from award-winning composer
- 300+ sounds, 500+ tags and 30+ categories
- Professionally produced and royalty-free
- Built-in auto-update and auto-sync
- Continually evolving Library and Extension
- Smart cue points for every unique sound
- Humanized searching for better results
- Instantly find, preview and sync audio
- Designed for After Effects & Premiere
Sounds and audio clips are 48,000 hz / 24-bit / .wav files that work for both MacOS and Windows systems. The library will be continually updated. Boombox’s license costs $45.00 for a “lifetime’s” worth of audio and sounds. You can learn more about BoomBox or download a 7-day trial here.