Mix Training Offers Some Insights Into Creating and Rendering Custom Redshift AOVs
If you are using Redshift version 2.5.51, you can create AOV outputs. With Houdini, there are a couple of ways that you can create custom Redshift AOVs; The most prominent would be to promote attributes and then create an AOV from that. Mix Training’s Alvaro Castaneda covers using the new Redshift feature while providing some production driven practical examples.
More Resources For Working With Redshift AOVs
- Niels Bosch how to work with Redshift AOV output in Blackmagic Fusion.
- Adrian Cruceru demonstrated how to create Color-Coded Object IDs With Redshift in Autodesk Maya.
- He also covered creating your own custom AOVs, with some examples.
- And another With Adrian showing how to output Depth.
- A post from The Vertex Library showed how you could create RGB mattes for compositing by using a Puzzle Matte AOV in Redshift.