Flomotion takes a look at creating large heads on actors using After Effects such as the ones you would see on the Alice in Wonderland Tim Burton film, only on a budget by combining multiple shots to look like a single clip.
Check out the tutorial for Creating an Alice in Wonderland Big Head Look in After Effects here.
To find out more please visit flomotion.eu In this tutorial you will learn, how to resize the head of a character without loosing quality. You will learn how to prepare to shoot footage for this spezific effect and how to handle all the post production in after effects. I am going to show you how to combine different footage materials and make them look like one singel clip.
- learn how to resize elements
- learn some advantages of a high- and also low-budget project
- learn how to key footage with the color keyer
- learn how to remove spill with the spill killer and with keylight
- learn how to use the mesh warp effect to combine several footage clips
- learn how to use the liquify tool