An advanced look at some of the new additions to Red9 Studio Pack, from Mark Jackson who walks through some of what has been added. The Red9 StudioPack for Autodesk Maya is a useful suite of of tools, scripts, rigging and animation workflow enhancements for Maya.
this one will be a big one as there’s been a hell of a lot of development behind the scenes to optimize and streamline the workflows
Mark Lists off some of the highlights from the upcoming StudioPack 1.40 and also covers what is new in the video below
- New – ‘Use Priority as SnapList’ in the hierarchy tab. This is THE biggest upgrade for a while, see the video as this is a massive optimization and gets over a ton of issues.
- New Presets in the hierarchy for Stewart, TSM and Andy rigs – these need testing.
- Object and CharacterSets are now handled like any other hierarchy in the filters.
- Red9 HUD integration in the channelBox has been upgraded and now supports both simple Hud elements and sliders.
- Pose Relative upgraded to support the new Snap methods
- SnapTransforms now upgraded to support the new Snap methods
- Track N Stabilize upgraded, now supports separated trans and rots in the tracker.
- SnapTransforms plugin now takes tran and rot flags
- More functionality in the InteractiveCurve UI
- MirrorUI upgraded, now allows a pre-clear when loading mirrorMaps.
For more information on Red9 StudioPack for Maya, check the post here.