Mari Extension Pack 6 adds many new features and is the foundation for Mari 6, 7, and future Versions.
The next chapter in the Mari Expansion Pack’s ten-year history starts with Series-6. The latest release offers support for Mari 6 and adds support for the End-of-2023 Release of Mari 7; it also introduces a slew of new features.
Extension Pack 6 introduces many new features to help you in your day-to-day texturing, on top of the 100s of Features of previous versions. The list includes QuickMarks, Node Styles, Paint Node Presets, Masked Adjustments, Blend Mode Nodes, and more.
- Support for VFX Ref Platform 2022 and 2023 (meaning it is compatible with Mari 6 and the upcoming Mari 7). Older versions are supported still via Mari Extension pack 5 which is included in the purchase
- New Nodes such as Circular Pattern Generators, a new Noise type, a full suite of Blend Mode Nodes and much more
- Node graph Quality of Life improvements such as a better Node Auto Insert onto Connections, Select closest node to cursor, quick connect and disconnect, new Node Align & Distribute
- Quickmark Bookmarking System for Nodegraph Locations, Node Thumbnails, Image Annotations, Stickers
- Powerful 3D Scan Projection Wizard
- ..and much more ..
Here is a playlist of what’s new:
New Long term support series:
Extension Pack 6 is the start of the Plugin’s new long-term support series, meaning it will get continued free upgrades for Version 6 customers over the next 3-4 years. Extension Pack 5, in comparison, was released in 2019 and has received multiple Upgrades (R2, R3, etc.) to 5 R9.v9.
Mari Extension Pack.
Mari Extension Pack is a plugin for the texturing application “MARI by the Foundry,” which many users consider an indispensable part of working with MARI.
Jens Kafitz, an independent Texture Artist and long-term Mari User, develop it. The plugin dramatically extends Mari’s capabilities with hundreds of new tools, new nodes, Smart Masks, Material Templates, and improved User Experience.
Now in its 12th year of development, the Plugin is widely used by both individual Mari Users and dozens of studios worldwide.