Corona Renderer for Cinema 4D Beta 1 Shows Fully Supported Interactive Rendering
Corona Renderer gets closer to a final version with Beta 1 release. The development of the 3rd party renders engine has been in Alpha for a while. Recently, Beta 1 was released and includes support for C4D R19 and an entirely new interactive rendering engine.
New Additions in Beta 1
- Cinema 4D R19 fully supported
- Interactive Rendering now fully supported
- Native stacking of materials supported
- Shadowcatcher material added
- Newly improved sampler, with less noise in the same number of passes / same time
- Dispersion and Subsurface Scattering added to the Corona Material for more realism when required
- Render Selected Object functionality added
- Resume Render functionality added to VFB and native Picture Viewer
- Corona Image Editor added to the installer, for macOS and Windows
Changes with the latest beta include a vastly improved Bake to Scene function with LightMix, and a nearly fully functional Team Render implementation.
Corona Renderer for C4D is still free to download while it’s still under development. Learn more here.