A round-trip Maya script for exporting entire scenes from Syntheyes to Maya and Back again, Author Yan Zhou offers MayaEyes as freeware. Check out the MayaEyes Script for round-trip scene export and import from Syntheyes to Maya here.
- export a more complete .mel file from SynthEyes
- Import File from directory or clipboard
- View the scene data
- Generate and Update the scene, It is fully synchronized with SynthEyes scene
MayaEyes scene export Includes:
- basic scene data
- First frame, last frame and current frame of Playback
- Unit, angular and frame rate of scene
- Camera data
- Camera image plane data
- Trackers’ position and color
- The position, rotation, scaling and subdivisions of meshes.
- Support moving object type
- Support stereo camera
- Auto set frame ext.(name.#.ext) and frame padding(4) and start frame and end frame of renderer
- Auto-save .ma file or .mb file
- Global adjust the trackers’ size
- Export the Camera to SynthEyes
- Export the 3D points to SynthEyes
- Export the 2D points to SynthEyes
Some of the links on lesterbanks are "affiliate links", a link with a special tracking code. This means if you click on an affiliate link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission. The price of the item is the same whether it is an affiliate link or not. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers. By using the affiliate links, you are helping support our Website, and we genuinely appreciate your support.