Davide Alidosi’s May9 Next gets some polish but also includes new workflows and features for Maya 2019.
Along with the release of Maya 2019, Davide Alidosi decided to celebrate by rolling out a new version called next. This release is mostly performance driven along with some extra polish and bug fixes, but it also includes some new workflow and features too.
May9 Next for Maya 2019’s changes include:
- New support to Maya 2019
- Implementation of a modular unified installer compatible with Maya versions: 2019, 2018 and 2017
- May9 adds hotkeys over standard ones without overwriting the user ones
- Contextual Marking menus load as a command for improving loading speed and lowering the memory footprint
- Improve usability of commons contextual workflows
- Global polish and optimization
May9 is a plugin for Maya that offers new user experiences and faster workflows for many users. The plugin streamlines Maya commands into a single keyboard action, predicting them from context. It’s a complete configuration designed to improve daily workflow tasks that include contextualized marking menus new workspaces and better-designed panels.
Maya9 is still free – Learn more about May9 here.