ActionVFX’s new large scale plumes volume 2 is a must-have for VFX artists.
Is it real, or is it VFX? When it comes to smoke effects, it is super-difficult to tell these days. A lot of applications will let you create smoke effects through fluid and FLIP systems. The only problem with that is the setup and simulation times. That’s likely why companies like ActionVFX do so well with stock elements like their new Large Scale Smoke Plumes Vol. 2.
The series offers 10 clips of massive slow-moving smoke plumes delivered in 2 and 4k resolutions at 30fps. The clips specs include:
- 10 large-scale fiery smoke plume elements.
- Delivered in 2K or 4K resolution. 30fps.
- Formats: OpenEXR and 12-bit, ProRes 4444.
- Render Passes: Normal, RGB Light, Environment Light, Volume Light, Fire/Smoke Mask, and Surface Emission Color.
- Alpha Channel included in all files.
Check out the Large Scale Smoke Plumes Vol. 2 collections here.