Mari Extension Pack 5 is a massive update to the industry-standard plugin for Mari.
The next installment of the Mari Extension Pack boasts hundreds of features and improvements over version 4 that include a whack of new nodes, functions and tool additions. Significantly, Extension Pack 5 now has complete support for smart masks and generators, along with a new procedural pattern engine and customizable marking menus.
The update also has hundreds of procedural presets for Smart MAsks and the Pattern Engine, offering users a lot of choices and ways to start. Along with all the new features and improvements, Extension Pack 5 also has a lot of UI and UX improvements and a ton more.
What’s new in Mari Extension Pack 5:
- Smart Masks – simply drag and drop into your project to create procedural wear and tear!
- Pattern Engine to create endless procedural patterns and textures
- 100s of procedural Presets for Smart Masks and Pattern Engine
- Fully customizable Hotbox and Marking Menu System
- New procedurals and adjustments
- Visual Code Creation and Creation of ‘Function Graphs’ using the new Function Node Library
- UI and UX improvements
- Free Grunge Textures automatically added to your Shelf
Licenses for the new pack start at $60 – learn more about Mari Extension Pack here.