Mocha 2022 offers speed and support for Ae’s multi-frame rendering.
Boris FX recently launched a new version for Mocha, their award-winning planar tracking and roto tool. Mocha 2022 offers support for Adobe After Effects’ upcoming multi-frame rendering feature. The VFX tool also boasts speed improvements in a few areas and support for Apple’s M1 processor, running natively there.
Mocha is up to 40% faster on Renders when doing screen inserts, logo/graphic replacements, organic moving surfaces like faces and skin, object removes, set extensions & digital makeup.
Mocha Pro 2022 is a free update for customers on an active subscription or support plans.
Mocha 2022 feature highlights:
- Apple M1 boosts speeds on new Mac hardware
- Adobe MFR Support – AE Multi-Frame Rendering
- VFX Platform 2021 with improved color management
- Insert with PowerMesh: Improved workflow for warped surface compositing
- New Planar Tracking Features deliver the highest quality tracking and roto results
- New Exports for Nuke, Silhouette, Alembic, and Mistika.