Mocha 2022 offers speed and support for Ae’s multi-frame rendering.
Boris FX recently launched a new version for Mocha, their award-winning planar tracking and roto tool. Mocha 2022 offers support for Adobe After Effects’ upcoming multi-frame rendering feature. The VFX tool also boasts speed improvements in a few areas and support for Apple’s M1 processor, running natively there.
Mocha is up to 40% faster on Renders when doing screen inserts, logo/graphic replacements, organic moving surfaces like faces and skin, object removes, set extensions & digital makeup.
Mocha Pro 2022 is a free update for customers on an active subscription or support plans.
Mocha 2022 feature highlights:
- Apple M1 boosts speeds on new Mac hardware
- Adobe MFR Support – AE Multi-Frame Rendering
- VFX Platform 2021 with improved color management
- Insert with PowerMesh: Improved workflow for warped surface compositing
- New Planar Tracking Features deliver the highest quality tracking and roto results
- New Exports for Nuke, Silhouette, Alembic, and Mistika.
Some of the links on lesterbanks are "affiliate links", a link with a special tracking code. This means if you click on an affiliate link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission. The price of the item is the same whether it is an affiliate link or not. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers. By using the affiliate links, you are helping support our Website, and we genuinely appreciate your support.