A look at fracturing and breaking text in Cinema 4D dynamically using the free fracturing script Thrausi from The Pixel Lab.
Thrausi is a free Fracture Script for Cinema 4D from Lazaros based upon X-Breaker fracturing script, the Features of Thrausi include:
- Fracturing in a voronoi pattern (still in beta stage)
- Using Splines to control the cuts
- Cut command to use polygonal objects to make cuts (parametric as well)
- Baking of MoDynamics into keyframes,,,and more
- Work With Cinema4D 11.5,R12 And Need MoGraph 2.0
Fracturing Objects in C4D with Thrausi from The Pixel Lab on Vimeo.
In this tutorial I show you a cool technique for fracturing text with a free plugin called Thrausi. This is probably the best fracture plugin out there, and the possibilities with it are endless!
Some of the links on lesterbanks are "affiliate links", a link with a special tracking code. This means if you click on an affiliate link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission. The price of the item is the same whether it is an affiliate link or not. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers. By using the affiliate links, you are helping support our Website, and we genuinely appreciate your support.