Zakaria Amin demonstrates using the donation-ware Thrausi plugin for Cinema 4D which will allow you to shatter objects in Cinema 4D. Check out the tutorial for Dynamically Breaking Walls in Cinema 4D here.
Thrausi is a free Fracture Script for Cinema 4D from Lazaros based upon X-Breaker fracturing script, the Features of Thrausi include:
- Fracturing in a voronoi pattern (still in beta stage)
- Using Splines to control the cuts
- Cut command to use polygonal objects to make cuts (parametric as well)
- Baking of MoDynamics into keyframes,,,and more
- Work With Cinema4D 11.5,R12 And Need MoGraph 2.0
Zakaria Amin on his tutorial: “It is about breaking stuffs using a plug-in called Thrausi … This tutorial is real simple and awesome. If you understand how it’s work you will be able to create a awesome video…”
Some of the links on lesterbanks are "affiliate links", a link with a special tracking code. This means if you click on an affiliate link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission. The price of the item is the same whether it is an affiliate link or not. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers. By using the affiliate links, you are helping support our Website, and we genuinely appreciate your support.