Alex Telford returns with a post listing Ten Awesome Blender Tips ranging in everything from using Blender normal passes, Using Vertex Colors in Blender with the Cycles Engine, Backing out normalized Ambient Occlusion maps easily, some quick viewport selection tips and much more.
Check out the post for Ten Awesome Blender Tips on Alex’s site here.
- Using the normal pass
- Subdividing selected sections
- Using vertex colors with cycles
- Blending textures with vertex colors
- Baking normalized ambient occlusion maps
- Adding custom properties to objects
- Controlling objects using constraints
- Splitting edges
- Selection Tips
See the rest of the Ten Awesome Blender Tips here.