The Xpresso Mechanic Julian Field has a look at rigging a bellows object so that it can flexibly expand and contract much like del life bellows would. Julian walks through using Xpresso to create the procedural Bellows animation.
More Resources for Using Xpresso in C4d
Julian has been posting some great Xpresso tutorials in Cinema 4D, here are a few more for reference.
- Setting a Reaction Between Two Objects Using Xpresso
- Using the Xpresso Freeze Node to Stop An Object
- Automate Animations in Cinema 4D Using the Xpresso Range Mapper Node
- Understanding the Hierarchy Node to Streamline Repetitive Tasks in Cinema 4D’s Xpresso
- Using The Xpresso Range Mapper Node to Create & Animate Gears In Cinema 4D
- Using the Xpresso Range Mapper Node in Cinema 4D
- Using the Mix Node in Cinema 4D’s Xpresso
- Difference in Using Position & Global Position for Xpresso in Cinema 4D
- Simulating Inertia & Sensing Proximity Using Xpresso in Cinema 4D