The Tool Chef’s Camera Lattice Tool offers a great solution for creating mesh deformations in camera space. The tool will allow you to attache a lattice to your shot camera and deform any mesh.
The Camera Lattice Tool can easily affect multiple meshes with a single camera space deformer. Add an extra push to your animated poses, or extend a pose beyond what the characters rig can do by using camera space deformations.
The Camera Lattice Tool Features:
- Lattice deformation in camera space
- Easily affects multiple meshes with a single camera lattice
- Bezier and linear interpolations
- Recursion parameter for bezier deformation
- Deform meshes with multiple camera lattices
- Utilities for accurate control on lattice points
The tool works in Maya versions 2014 – 2015 and can be purchased through the Tool Chef’s site for roughly $60.00. Check out the Camera Lattice Tool for Maya here.