Sander De Regt shows how to set a city afire using ActionVFX large scale smoke plumes in Fusion.
There is no shortage of VFX footage and assets out there, but few get close to the depth and quality of ActionVFX. Take, for example, their Large Scale Smoke Plumes series. It offers ten clips of massive slow-moving smoke plumes delivered in 2 and 4k resolutions at 30fps that look fantastic.
Set a City Afire.
A new tutorial from instructor Sander De Regt shows how you can set a city afire using large scale smoke plumes and Black Magic Design Fusion for compositing. The tutorial covers all the tricks to get the smoke looking like it actually happened.
The series offers 10 clips of massive slow-moving smoke plumes delivered in 2 and 4k resolutions at 30fps. The clips specs include:
- 10 large-scale fiery smoke plume elements.
- Delivered in 2K or 4K resolution. 30fps.
- Formats: OpenEXR and 12-bit, ProRes 4444.
- Render Passes: Normal, RGB Light, Environment Light, Volume Light, Fire/Smoke Mask, and Surface Emission Color.
- Alpha Channel included in all files.
Check out the Large Scale Smoke Plumes Vol. 2 collections here.