A recent post on ZBrush Central shows off the new Blend Shape Export Plugin for ZBrush 4 that automatically converts 3D layers from Zbrush into BlendShapes for Maya versions 2008 and above. Find out more information on the new Blend Shape Export ZBrush plugin for Maya here.
“Blend Shapes are a key element to animating models in Maya and ZBrush provides a powerful method for creating them. Now, Blend Shapes Export takes this to the next level by allowing you to easily convert sculpted layers in ZBrush into blend shapes for Maya 2008 and above.”
Blend Shape Export Allows you to:
- Build blendshapes inside ZBrush using 3D Layers.
- Layers are automatically transferred directly to Maya.
- Multiple layers and multiple SubTools can be used as desired.
- Quickly see how your blendshapes perform in Maya.
- Layer names you assign in ZBrush become blendshape names in Maya.