Shaun Keenan with some short tips and tricks for people who may be new or new-ish to modeling. Shaun covers a wide range of things from breaking down facial geometry and cutting holes in meshes, to the importance of reference, and the benefits of developing your own asset library.
Check out the list and the rest of the short videos on Modeling Tips & Tricks For New Artists here.
- Facial Geometry Breakdown
- Creating Holes In Geometry Correctly
- Using ZSpheres To Quickly Create Base Meshes
- The Value Of Developing An Asset Library
- The Importance Of Reference When Modeling Anything
- Practice Your Modeling Skills In Your 3D App
- Using Deformers To Morph Meshes
- Blocking Out A Basic Car To Understand Box Modeling
- Final Suggestions & Advise For New Modelers And Artists
from the original post on CGtuts: Today we’re bringing you something a little different. Rather then a tutorial covering a specific topic, we have a series of short videos covering various modeling tips from author Shaun Keenan. These videos are aimed at users who are relatively new to modeling or CG in general, and cover a wide range of topics ranging from breaking down facial geometry and cutting holes in meshes, to the importance of reference, and the benefits of developing your own asset library. If you’re new to CG or just want to improve your personal workflow, this is a great opportunity to get valuable tips from a CG professional!