The RenderKing, creators of C4Dome have launched a new pack of completely rigged characters for Cinema 4D. The CharactersPack includes 5 appealing and unique characters that come pre-rigged for Cinema, including high res textures, and interchangeable elements, such as clothes and accessories.
Complete rig model, total control of the skeleton, including commands for facial expressions and Morphing
The rigged characters in the CharactersPack all come with a custom user interface, allowing for more accessible and refined control over the character’s attributes. The characters all have complete rig model, total control of the skeleton, including commands for facial expressions and Morphing, all at your fingertips thanks to the visual selector.
The C4D CharactersPack came out of Alessandro Boncio and Giuseppe Sarcì deciding to create the most advanced cinema 4d characters you can find anywhere. To achieve that goal, they created highly detailed models that are driven by complex joint systems, all controlled through a simple interface. By the time they were done, they had some great characters that were simple to customize and personalize.
The CharactersPack for C4D offers:
- Complete rig model, total control of the skeleton, including commands for facial expressions and Morphing, all at your fingertips thanks to the visual selector.
- You can change effectively the facial features with simple commands Morph, and add the hair, change the color of the skin
- You can change the texture of the main character (PSD inside with including the separate layers). UVMap 4K (4500×4500 pixels)
- Various access ories and interchangeable clothes, apply with a simple touch, including the Rig or specific commands.
- List of additional objects in detail: hair, hat, sweatshirt, sweater, shorts, jeans, shoes type A, type B shoes, helmet, Jetpack, watch, belt type A, type belt B)
- Ability to comfortably use the commands “level”, to enable or disable the controller, the skeleton, the mesh or various elements, as well as other settings.
- Command to scale in a simple project and it can be put anywhere with the desired scale.
There are 5 characters in all, the family man, the little alien, the robot, the diabolic tree, and the simple white puppet. All are very appealing characters that look very fun to play around with and pose.
Pricing and Availability
The CharactersPack for C4D is priced at $125.00 for all 5 characters. There is currently an introductory offer running where you can get the entire CharactersPack for $99.00, lasting only a week. Check out the CharactersPack rigged characters for Cinema 4D here.