Pilgway Studios ships 3D-Coat 4.5, adding Physically Based Rendering to the viewport, allowing you to view your creations with physically based Smart Materials.
Pilgway Studio presents 3D-Coat 4.5 featuring Physically Based Rendering (PBR) and texturing with Smart Materials
Viewport PBR is something that is a current trend among applications, certainly Marmoset ToolBag lead the way with viewport PBR, with others following suit such as Allegorithmic Substance Designer.
3D-Coat 4.5 is actually a pretty big update for a point release. The new Key features in 3d-Coat 4.5 include:
- Physically Based Rendering & Smart Materials
- Groups for Paint Layers
- New Symmetry modes
- Seamless painting over multiple UV meshes
- Bas-relief and Undercuts now have Tapering angle. Useful for 3D-printing.
- AntiBump smoothing method for sculpting. Allows achieving ideally smooth surface even on a high-frequency detailing.
3D-Coat 4.5 also host new updates to:
- Multiple Paint Room changes, incl. Compatibility/GGX/Blinn-phong shading; HDR support for panoramas and a lot more.
- Numerous Retopo/UV/ Render Room Changes, incl. Retopo with symmetry improved; New Retopo tool – Scale implemented and a lot more.
- Multiple Sculpt Room Changes, incl. New style for Primitives UI; Constructor tool introduced; Tapering implemented and a lot more.
From May 28, 2015 till June 15, 2015 we offer a special launch discount of $45 (US dollars) on Full Professional and the Floating licenses. Enjoy! Owners of 3D-Coat 4 and 4.1 can upgrade for free. Visit Pilgway Studios for more information on 3D-Coat 4.5.