FrostSoft PixelBerg realtime viewport renderer for Cinema 4D can now be run on OS X systems. PixelBerg consists of three components that come together to create a realtime rendering tool for artists and game developers covering, Environment, Materials, and Post Effects.
The Latest release sees a version for Mac OS X systems. Pixelberg is now compatible with C4D R15 ,R16 and above on Mac.
The latest release also adds a Parallax Occlusion feature. Parallax occlusion mapping is essentially a form of “virtual displacement”. It can provide the illusion of displacement by altering the UV position. Parallax occlusion mapping can achieve this without creating any new geometry.
Visit FrostSoft PixelBerg for More information.
FrostSoft is making the PixelBerg (Beta) available to buy and download at a Pay What You Want Price that has a minimum price set of $1.00. Go here to learn more about the FrostSoft PixelBerg Version 1.0 (Beta) for Cinema 4D.
- PIXELBERG SKY: object plugin responsable for providing the IBL lighting ,viewport background, directional light control and enviroment map conversion utility.
- PIXELBERG MATERIAL: material plugin which is the physical based shading component.
- PIXELBERG POST: post Fx plugin providing the realtime post effects.
- PIXELBERG WATERMARK: Bonus – post Fx plugin providing a watermark that altough it defaults to a pixelberg logo it can be easly changed by the user.
- C4D r16 and above
A Windows PC
Graphics Card supporting at least Opengl 3.2
- Read more about Mac development.