MARI Extension Pack 4 offers 50 new features and hundreds of smaller improvements to the industry standard plugin for MARI. The pack has always offered new nodes and features for MARI, the Foundry’s high-end texture painting application. The latest release adds some significant new features and enhancements.
MARI Extension Pack 4 Highlights
- 50 new features, hundreds of small Improvements
- Packed Channel creation
- Texture Exporter with Presets, Quick Export Feature and more
- Radio Nodes, say goodbye to Nodegaph Spaghetti !
- Duplicate with Connection, Upstream Node Selection and other Nodegraph
New MultiMixer Nodes
The MultiMixer nodes in Extension Pack 4 are designed to mimic the Anders Langland Arnold LayerFloat and LayerColor nodes. The nodes allow you to layer multiple node streams together. You can think of it as a Merge node, or a Layered texture node, that has the ability to layer up to 8 inputs and 8 alphas.
Packed Channel Creation
MARI Extension Pack 4 adds a new tool that allows users to easily create one or multiple packed channels. If you are not familiar with Channel packing, you can setup RGB channels to contain different information in the Red, Green, Blue and Alpha Channel.
As an example, you can add your Roughness Channel in red, a Metalness Channel in green, Ambient Occlusion in blue.This can be a more efficient way to make use of your computer resources.
- Image Arrays, one Material in one Node
- alLayerFloat/Color inspired MultiMixers
- 3D Texture Scattering support
- Decals with interactive Texture Placement directly in the viewport.
- Height Based Material Blending
- Selection Group Management
- Copy and Pasting of Layers with all Sharing intact
- Color Jittering, Gradient Mapping, Specular Tools and other Adjustments.
- UI and UX improvements
- and many more