Steven Roselle offers an overview of what’s new and improved in Maya Bonus Tools.
As with nearly every release of Autodesk Maya, we see a Bonus Tools release shortly after. Bonus Tools represent either experimental, developing, or handy tools in addition to Maya’s regular toolset. In this video, Autodesk’s Steven Roselle walks through what’s new and updated in Maya Bonus Tools 2020.
Maya Bonus Tools 2020.
Bonus Tools 2019/2020 is a free collection of useful Maya scripts and plug-ins available to Maya users. Installing them will place an additional pull-down menu to the end of the main Maya menu, where each sub-menu contains several related tools.
New Tools in the Pack include:
- Create: Locator at Custom Pivot Axis
- Modify: Proportional Placement Tool
- Modify: Stack / Align Objects
- Modify: Offset Transforms
- Modify: Randomize Transforms (Basic)
- Display: Enable Popup Help
- Modeling: Flatten Component (Basic)
- Rigging: Create Joint at Custom Pivot Axis
- Rigging: Create Circle Control
- Rigging: Performance Utilities – Profile One Frame
- Rendering: Clean up Mental Ray Nodes
Visit the Maya Blog for more information, and download Maya BonusTools 2020 on the Maya app exchange.