FractalMapper allows you to create or draw fractals and kaleidoscopic effects and transitions using your own images. FractalMapper also makes it possible to create morphs and transition animations within the fractal. I know that sounds cheesy, but the images from the FractalMapper plugin are actually quite stunning.
Fractal mapper supports several fractal types and coloration effects and offers full control over the transformation and fractal settings.
- GPU Accelerated – Uses your graphics card for realtime rendering which makes exploring fractals tons of fun
- Morph – Allows you to interpolate between the source image and the fractal
- Transformation – Transform the fractal as well as the source image within the fractal
- Fractal Types – Mandelbrot and Julia real and imaginary with Power of Z control
- Colorize – Full Hue/Saturation/Brightness and Opacity control
- Edge Repeat – Turns FractalMapper into a kaleidoscopic filter!
- Number of Passes – Basically a recursive effect to create really glitchy and complex images.
FractalMapper can be found on AeScripts + AePlugins for $49.00 – check out FractalMapper for After Effects.