Inlifethrill Design’s Dobromir Dyankov posts the last free sample from his up and coming training title “Mastering Arnold Renderer for Cinema 4D”. Here, Dobromir covers working with Object Based AOV’s in Arnold for Cinema 4D (C4DtoA).
You may have seen tutorials that show how to create custom AOV’s based on a shader or shading network. This is a bit different. Using Object Based AOV’s means that Arbitrary Output Variables are no longer defined within a shuddering network. Instead, the AOV’s will be defined on an object level. This allows for a much faster and simpler setup than Arnold’s material based workflow.
The Object Based AOV approach in Cinema 4D uses a couple of dedicated Arnold tags with Object Mask, and custom AOV.
Visit InLifeThrill’s page for more information on “Mastering Arnold Renderer for Cinema 4D“.
Check out the rest of the free C4DtoA snippets:
- C4DtoA 14 – Object-Based AOVs – vimeo.com/162370396
- C4DtoA 13 – Motion Blur – vimeo.com/157775111
- C4DtoA 12 – Arnold Mesh Light – vimeo.com/157775111
- C4DtoA 11 – Arnold TP Group – vimeo.com/152773993
- C4DtoA 10 – Vertex Maps – vimeo.com/150940730
- C4DtoA 09 – Facing Ratio – vimeo.com/150198906
- C4DtoA 08 – Image Node – vimeo.com/149172542
- C4DtoA 07 – Infinite Floor – vimeo.com/148379421
- C4DtoA 06 – Dynamics to Arnold Renderer – vimeo.com/141675454
- C4DtoA 05 – Xpresso to Arnold Renderer – vimeo.com/140657872
- C4DtoA 04 – Recreating the Falloff Shader – vimeo.com/140505292
- C4DtoA 03 – Elevation Data – vimeo.com/139839829
- C4DtoA 02 – Object-Based Shader Randomization – vimeo.com/139737182
- C4DtoA 01 – Recreating the Mograph Multi-Shader – vimeo.com/139620806