Florian Croquet’s new hair tool for Maya simplifies the Xgen real-time workflow.
If you create a lot of real-time hair and fur using hair cards, there is a new tool that can help. Florian Croquet’s new tool for Maya called Coiffure tackles the problem head-on. Coiffure for Maya xGen is a single tool that can help artists throughout the whole process.
To celebrate the launch of Coiffure -33% discount on a perpetual license with the code “launch48” for 48H!
Coiffure is available on a monthly subscription licence plan or a perpetual license plan. Subscription licenses are available at 5 €/ month for freelancers and 10€/month for studios. Perpetual licenses are available at 75€ for freelancers and 150€ for studios.
INTRODUCING COIFFURE FOR MAYA,
A FAST AND EASY PLUGIN FOR REAL-TIME HAIR PRODUCTION
Paris, France – Today, Florian Croquet is releasing Coiffure, a new tool to simplify one of the most tedious processes of all: real-time hair and fur.
Anyone who has tried their hand at this task knows how long and meticulous it is even becoming frustrating when dealing with iterations and modifications over a large number of haircards. Coiffure tackles this problem head on and provide a single tool to assist artists for the whole process.
How does Coiffure work?
- This plugin simplifies the Xgen real-time workflow for games, which is commonly used in the industry. Thanks to a strand library, users will be able to quickly use and reuse a large variety of strands created with Xgen.
- In a matter of minutes, users will be able to organise and create textures in Arnold.
- Simplified haircut creation process with Coiffure’s ribbon system which allows users to quickly place and adjust haircards.
- One click solution to adjust all haircards UVs with the Coiffure’s UV template system.
- Everything is interactive and non destructive, new projects can be created and old ones can be reloaded. Coiffure promotes teamwork: files and projects can be shared and used across a mutual network.
– Improved, sped up Xgen workflow.
– Fast texturing process and batchable Arnold render of hair textures.
– Improved ribbon solution.
– One click UV adjustment.
– Compatible on multiple resolutions: 1920HD to 3840 4K.
– Collaborative reviewing save.
– Fully documented tool and tutorials available.
How to get it?
Coiffure is available on Gumroad
Perpetual License : https://gum.co/vhMyu
Subscription License: https://gum.co/GcyWU
To celebrate the launch of Coiffure -33% discount on perpetual license with the code “launch48” for 48H!
Coiffure is available on a monthly subscription licence plan or a perpetual license plan.
Subscription licenses are available at 5 €/ month for freelancers and 10 €/month for studios.
Perpetual licenses are available at 75€ for freelancer and 150€ for studios.
As Licenses can only be activated on a single computer, users may consider buying multiple license for a team.
About Florian Croquet: Florian is a senior character TD who spent the last decade working on digital humans for various projects including films, video games and live shows.
In 2018 he released his previous tool, ‘Couture’, to solve common issues and redundant tasks during the cloth retopology process. Couture’s launch was a great success with more than 8000 downloads and is used in many studios worldwide.
Contact Florian Croquet: