mGear Updates and Adds New Auto-Fit Tool
mGear open-source rigging and animation framework Updates with new features, and enhancements.
mGear’s new update adds a couple of significant features, some enhancements, and lots of fixes too. mGear 3.5.0 sports a new Auto-Fit tool (as a beta) that lets you automatically size guide placements to new characters. Also of note is a new Channel Master.
- Anim Picker: Make select controls display more noticeable [anim_picker#16]
- Anim Picker: CentOS and windows Maya 2019/2020 TypeErrorr [anim_picker#15]
- mGear_core: dagmenu error when parent switch with keys on and rig with namespace [mgear_core#53]
- mGear_core: Fix loop crash when quering tag childrens [mgear_core#52]
- mGear_core: Fixed path handling in exportSkinPack if it is called with arguments. [mgear_core#37]
- mGear_core: getRootNode doesn’t find the root correctly [mgear_core#51]
- mGear_core: Mirror function causes tag attributes to mirror their content [mgear_core#47]
- mGear_core: Parent switch dag menu not working when root node is parented under a non referenced heararchy. [mgear_core#48]
mGear is an open-source rigging framework initially created for Softimage by Jeremie Passerin. Recent incarnations live on since 2013, taken over by Miquel Campos. The project’s goal is to provide a robust framework for rigging and animation tools development. Learn more about mGear for Maya here.
Some of the links on lesterbanks are "affiliate links", a link with a special tracking code. This means if you click on an affiliate link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission. The price of the item is the same whether it is an affiliate link or not. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers. By using the affiliate links, you are helping support our Website, and we genuinely appreciate your support.