Tik Manager, the lightweight, multi-platform, and multi-software project management system gets a new release.
It was just about a year ago that Arda Kutlu released a free pipeline management application that works on ubiquitous platforms, and DCC’s. Tik Manager is a lightweight multi-platform and multi-software (works with Maya, 3ds Max, Houdini, and Nuke) project management system designed for individuals and small to mid-range teams sizes.
Tik Manager V3.
After a lengthy testing process, Tik Manager 3 is finally out in the world and offers a lot of updates and improvements. The installation process sees an overhaul, making the software much more straightforward to install too.
Some of the improvement in Tik v3 are:
- Single Executable Windows installer
- Completely new settings menu with lots of options to customize
- Re-designed Asset Library with 3ds Max and Houdini support
- Transfer Central to transfer assets quickly between software
- Photoshop support
- Mp4 conversion for all preview files
- Lots of UI improvements
- Tons of Bug fixes
Read more about version 3 here.