Markus Gonser shows essential techniques for working with Spline Dynamics in C4D.
3DBonfire (Markus Gonser) covers creating and working with Spline Dynamics in Cinema 4D in his latest tutorial. Gonser is covering a lot of the basic techniques for workflows that you could use all the time, in the hopes that you can practice processes.
“You need stuff like this all the time, so make sure that these basic Techniques are saved in your muscle memory so you don’t have to think for a second when your Client asks for a dynamic rope next time. “
More Tutorials Covering Splines in Cinema 4D.
- Spline dynamics are an essential workflow technique, but they are also fun, which is why there are many tutorials out there that show various aspects.
- Check out this tutorial from Joe Lawrence (The You and Me Academy), who shows us how to add physics to create dynamic streaks.
- Michael Tierney shows us a super-fast way to create a chain that builds one link and then uses the mograph module for the replications.
- Check out CG Shortcuts’ latest tutorial that shows how to create a dynamic twisting rope in C4D using HoRope.
- Motion Designer Sean Dove shows a technique that will allow you to manipulate C4D splines without all that tedious point-moving.