Sub-D Modeling IN Cinema 4D Using SweepNURBS to Assist Modeling
Shane Benson adds another installment to his absolutely fantastic Subdivision Modeling series for Cinema 4D, with a look at using SweepNURBS in Cinema 4D to assist with the modeling process.
10th part of the series, showing how to use a sweepnurb to assist in the modeling of a handle. There is an issue with a bulge at the end of this video, but dont worry, that will be dealt with in part 14
Specifically, Shane looks at using SweepNURBS as a tool to connect geometry, showing techniques to create uniform models with connected beveled surfaces and rounding of complex shapes. Here, Shane works with the example of a hollow tube that has a handle on one side, which really represent a visually simplistic object, but a modeling challenge as well.
- SUB-D MODELING IN CINEMA 4D UNDERSTANDING WEIGHTING
- SUB-D MODELING IN CINEMA 4D EXTRUDING ODD SHAPED HOLES WHILE RETAINING THE SHAPE
- SUB-D MODELING IN CINEMA 4D CREATING TRANSITIONAL GEOMETRY TO EXTRUDE ONE SHAPE FROM ANOTHER
- SUB-D MODELING IN CINEMA 4D CREATING 180 DEGREE CUTS TO REDUCE ARTIFACTS
- SUB-D MODELING IN CINEMA 4D CREATING HOLES IN SHAPES AND OBJECTS
- SUB-D MODELING IN CINEMA 4D SYNOPSIS OF QUADS AND TRIANGLES
- SUB-D MODELING IN CINEMA 4D AND THE BASICS OF HYPERNURBS