Creature TD and Tools Developer Subbu Addanki releases his “Magic HyperSkinning System” script for Maya. His as_SmoothNearest script is intended to reduce the amount of human effort needed to skin characters for animation in Maya.
You don’t have to sweat bullets about Skinning anymore.
Subbu notes that dividing regions according to joint is a critical part of any auto-skinning system, and Hyper Skinning can divide those regions easily.
The as_SmoothNearest script can skin anything from simple props, to toddlers up to even, Beasts. It features volume preservation for shoulders, hips and elbows, and works on individual skinned joints.
- Volume Preservation At Shoulders & Hips
- Reduces Most Of The Skinning Time
- Works On All Rigs (Biped, Bird, Quadruped etc.)
- Works On All Selected Vertices
- Resume Default Skinning On Selected Vertices At Any Time
- Creates HyperSkin From Scratch (Won’t depend on default Skin)
- Hyper Smooth – Automated Smooth Process
- Auto Creation of ‘Geo Centric Meshes’ and their usage.
- Tight integration with Auto Rigs (as_EasyBird, as_EasyRig, as_EasyQuad etc.)
Check out as_SmoothNearest (Advance Feature Of Hyper Skinning System) for more information and download.